Since a few months every day many minor unattended refugees come to Berlin. They deserve attention and help from Jugendamt, including shelter and social work. Many of the minor refugees do not speak German or English, so we want to ask adult refugees from Syria or other Arabian countries to support our social work teams.
We hire refugees with a degree and working experience in social sciences and related fields like:
· Social workers
· are native speaker in Arabian, Dari or Farsi,
· have very good skills in German and English (speaking and writing),
· are motivated to work in a team,
· are always in time and
· have a “Erweitertes Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis” without any record (this means you have no criminal convictions) which is available at Bürgeramt.
Your job will be to
· welcome minors who arrive in Germany without parents
· take care of them
· translate in all kinds of communication (Arabian/English or if possible Arabian/German)
· guide them on the way to doctors, authorities
· explain the rules in our facilities
· discover Berlin
· report about your work in English or German
We prefer full time employees who want to do this for long term. It’s possible to get further education.
If you are interested please send your application.
We accept applications by email to refugees.socialwork (at) alepev.de, by mail to Alep e. V., Fischerhüttenstraße 44, 14163 Berlin, in english or german.
An email application, including a detailed motivation letter, CV and – if possible – scans of your degrees or references, would be perfect.
For all kinds of questions use the same contacts, please.
Jobs bei ALEP e.V.
vacancy for foreign professionals